Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake.
You can have Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake
- You need 3 cups of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 2 jars of your fave pasta sauce.
- It’s 1.5 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 4 of sausages, casing removed (I used mild).
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake instructions
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook pasta el dente. Once cooked, drain and set aside in colander.
- Meanwhile, mix the egg together with the ricotta cheese and set aside..
- In the same pot, brown the sausage meat. Then add your onion, mushroom and zucchini. Cook 8 min.
- Add tomato paste and your salt, pepper and herbs. Stir to combine. Add your jarred pasta sauce. Let everything cool for a few mins..
- Add the cooked pasta back to the pot with the sauce and stir well until all the pasta is coated in the sauce..
- In a baking dish, pour half the pasta in the dish, top with half the ricotta mixture and then half the shredded cheese. Continue layering until all ingredients are used up.
- Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs on top. Set in 400°F oven for 35 min until bubbly, melty and slightly browned..