White wine seafood pasta. Easy Seafood Pasta with White Wine Butter Sauce. Throw in some shellfish, white wine, butter, and clam sauce and let it works it's magic! Littleneck clams and lobster cooked in a white wine sauce that includes butter.
Prawns and crab sticks are tossed in a white wine sauce, before being served over pasta. Serve with a side salad, if desired. Mussels Bucatini In A White Wine SauceLavendar and Macarons. You can cook White wine seafood pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White wine seafood pasta
- Prepare 1 pack of angel hair pasta.
- You need of Mussels.
- Prepare 2 cups of white wine of any choice.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh sliced garlic.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh diced tomatoes or dried.
Prawns and mussels cooked in white wine and chilli served up with squid ink pasta. Discard any mussels with shells that haven't opened. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
White wine seafood pasta step by step
- Melt the stick of butter in a pan.
- Slice about half a cup of garlic cloves and add them to your melted butter and cook for about 1 minute, stiring consistently.
- Add the mussels to the pan and toss in melted butter and garlic.
- Add 2 cups of white wine and the freshly cut tomatoes (about half a cup or less) I use sweet wines but it is up to taste. Cook until all the mussels have opened.
- Remove the mussels frm the pan and set aside. Add the cooked angel hair pasta to coat in wine sauce. Add some fresh parsley. Once coated serve on plate and add the mussels on top. Enjoy!.
We were craving shrimp and white wine sauce on night, and this is what I came up with. Bay scallops were on sale at the store, so I threw those in too. Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley. I like to let the pasta sit for a bit covered in foil to absorb some of. Hi and welcome to my pasta shrine.