Chicken Pasta… Surprise?.
You can cook Chicken Pasta… Surprise? using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta… Surprise?
- It’s 1 can of Peaches.
- Prepare 1 box of Angel hair (or any string pasta of your choice).
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken breasts ( or if you can find it pre seasoned chicken, if not then any kind of chicken). I'd suggest 2 chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheese (any kind, depends on what you're into, I suggest cheddar or anything shredded).
- You need 1 of Parmagan.
- Prepare 2 cup of Orange juice.
Chicken Pasta… Surprise? instructions
- Boil about 4 cups of water (maybe more) in a frying pan.
- Place uncooked noodles into the pan to boil (the water should just cover the pasta).
- Once the pasta is done (the water should be gone and the pasta fully cooked) add about 2 cups of orange juice to it along with the chicken (cut into cubes) and the peaches (including juice or syrup from the can).
- Add seasoning (oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, whatever really for taste, until You think it tastes right) (or preseason the chicken before cooking it in with the pasta).
- Add 1-2 cups of shredded cheese and mix until the excess liquid is gone.
- Serve in a pasta bowl and add parmesan if needed.