Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats.
You can have Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of natural peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp. of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Toppings of choice.
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats instructions
- Stir everything together except for toppings in a Mason jar or similar container with an airtight lid. Place it in the fridge overnight..
- That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good to you (we like pumpkin seeds and either almonds or walnuts) and enjoy it..