Orange Zest Whole Chicken.
You can cook Orange Zest Whole Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Zest Whole Chicken
- It’s 1 of 3-5 lb chicken.
- It’s 1 of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of rosemary.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of whole oranges.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Orange Zest Whole Chicken instructions
- turn on oven to 350°F.
- rinse chicken with cool water and remove innards..
- rub chicken with melted butter.
- Sprinkle rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze juices from half an orange over the top of chicken..
- Quarter remaining oranges and stuff inside chicken and set around inside baking pan..
- Cook 20 mins for each pound of chicken or until deepest part of breast temp reads 180°F.