Baked chicken pasta dish. What would easy weeknight dinners be without family-friendly staples like chicken and pasta? These easy recipes from a variety of cuisines showcase the versatility of chicken and noodles. If there were any doubt, these dishes prove the two go great together.
Drain and toss with the remaining oil. Tip the pasta into a medium sized ovenproof dish. Stir in the chicken and pour over the sauce. You can have Baked chicken pasta dish using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked chicken pasta dish
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 box of rotini pasta or desired noodles.
- Prepare 1 packages of any cheese, mozzarella, blended whatever you like best.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of parmesan grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of you can also beat or flatten chicken before you cut them if desired, tenderizes and cooks a little quicker.
- It’s 1 can of or bottles pasta sauce any kind.
A wonderfully comforting chicken pasta bake, this can be made ahead and will go down really well with the family. This pasta dish has all the flavors of Buffalo chicken wings, and you don't have to get your fingers full of hot sauce. It's made on the stovetop and is finger-licking A delicious pasta and chicken dish with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil. Nothing beats a chicken pasta recipe for a quick and delicious evening meal.
Baked chicken pasta dish instructions
- preheat oven 350°.
- cut chicken into small pieces whether cubed or sliced, (i like to season my chicken with kickn chicken or beer can chicken by grill mates) in a non stick frying pan cook chicken till no longer pink in the middle.
- boil water medium to large pan and cook pasta til aldente or til noodles are almost cooked all the way through, still has a lil bite to them.
- spray non stick spray in a glass pirex dish, or any glass pan, decent size.
- in a medium to large mixing bowl put in cooked chicken, pasta, cheese (not all the cheese, you want some left over to spread out over the top, and you dont have to use the whole bag if you dont want it too cheesy) and sauce add desired amount of salt and pepper and mix well.
- pour into baking dish and cover the top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- place in oven until all cheese is melted and almost golden brown or for about 20-30 min depending on your oven. once the cheese is melted through the dish its usually fully cooked and more than 20 min is not needed.
- you can also try my other version, i call it my pizza pasta dish, just substitute chicken for pepperoni and sausage or whatever u like on your pizza :).
If you prefer, use medium egg noodles in this dish or substitute the chicken with turkey breast or pork fillet. Pastina means "little pasta," so you can use any small-shaped When baked with chicken, tomatoes and mozzarella, it becomes a cheesy indulgence the The tender upright tubes of pasta in this dish are filled and topped with a creamy tomato-vodka sauce. Choose from these flavorful chicken and pasta dishes, including casseroles, skillet meals, and international favorites. This skillet chicken is easy to prepare and the combination of vegetables makes it a nutrient-rich and colorful dish with loads of flavor. Granted, any baked pasta dish always brings me back to my college days when my roommates and I basically lived on pasta bakes night after night after glorious night.