Million Dollar Spaghetti. Reviews for: Photos of Million-Dollar Spaghetti. Million-Dollar Spaghetti. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole is an easy hearty casserole that is both budget-friendly and easy to make.
The noodles are layered with a cheesy center and topped with a yummy homemade meat sauce and cheese. The whole family will love this easy, cozy make-ahead spaghetti casserole. MORE+ LESS But not ordinary spaghetti. You can have Million Dollar Spaghetti using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Million Dollar Spaghetti
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Hamburger meat/ground chuck or turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cottage cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 box of Barilla Angel hair noodles.
- It’s 2 can of Prego traditional sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bell pepper.
- You need of Shredded mix blend of cheeses…I used an Italian blend, as well as some sharp cheddar I also had..
- It’s 1 of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Butter- sliced thin to layer all around bottom of dish.
- It’s of Salad lettuce leafs.
- You need 3 slice of Bacon-chopped and cooked.
- You need 1 bunch of Grape tomatoes sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of Artisan romaine lettuce- leafs pulled apart in.
- It’s 1 of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s 1 of You can add grated cheese also.
- It’s of Garlic cheese toast.
- It’s 4 of Slice of bread- I used potato bread but you can use Texas or whatever kind u like..
- You need 1/2 stick of Butter- do not melt.
- You need 1 of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1 of Parsley.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded cheeses- I used Italian blend and also sharp cheddar. These were so good together!.
Your husband might pick you up and twirl you around and plant a kiss on your forehead – if only you made Million Dollar Spaghetti. Spaghetti, spaghetti sauce, beef and cream cheese mixture meal … that tastes like a million No, I'm not saying this spaghetti costs a million dollars to make! It's just so good that it tastes like a. Million Dollar Spaghetti brings the best of spaghetti to the best of lasagna and marries them together.
Million Dollar Spaghetti instructions
- Cooked meat with diced onions and bell pepper, and seasoned with garlic and onion powders and a few other seasonings I use. Drained and Added sauce. Let simmer on low covered..
- Boil spaghetti noodles, & drain. I also cooked my noodles in water with some Italian seasoning, and 1 vegetable & 1 beef bouillon cube..
- Then in a baking dish- spray with Pam spray & layer small pieces of cut up butter all over the bottom. Then put/layer your cooked & drained noodles on top of it..
- In a mixing bowl-Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, and I also put a little bit of ricotta cheese mixed together with some of the Italian seasoning sprinkled & mixed in as well..
- Then Pour and layer cheese mixture with a spatula over your cooked spaghetti noodles that are layered in the baking dish. Then top it with your meat sauce. Then top with shredded cheeses and bake in oven. @ 350 for about 25-30 min or so..
- For garlic cheese toast: Mix all ingredients, except cheeses in a bowl, spread on bread, then sprinkle cheeses on top and bake in oven..
- For salad lettuce leafs:Pulled lettuce leafs apart,rinse and dried, then added chopped cooked bacon and tomatoes and drizzled with zesty Italian dressing and then you curl it up eat it with your hands..
This is the most popular pasta I make!! Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole without all the carbs!! This spaghetti squash casserole is a riff on one of my favorite pasta recipes and it is totally family friendly, packed with cheesy goodness. This is comfort food at its finest! We love it AND, it is freezer friendly.<br />Spaghetti dinner reimagined.