Easy Spaghetti Bake.
You can have Easy Spaghetti Bake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bake
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 640 ml of pasta sauce.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 450 grams of capellini pasta (or spaghetti).
- You need 3 cup of shredded mixed cheddar.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese (optional).
Easy Spaghetti Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- In a large frying pan add ground beef, sprinkle with seasoning and add minced onions. Cook until beef is browned..
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook until al dente; drain..
- Mix pasta sauce and beef mixture into pasta..
- Pour half of the pasta into a 9×13" baking dish. Sprinkle half the shredded cheese over the top. Add remaining pasta and sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese and the parmesan cheese over the top..
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted..
- Serve with salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!.