Stephie's Chicken Parm Casserole.
You can have Stephie's Chicken Parm Casserole using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stephie's Chicken Parm Casserole
- Prepare of Casserole.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 cup of spaghetti sauce (whatever you prefer, I like Ragu Tomato, Onion & Garlic).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of pasta (spiral pasta works best. I prefer Cavatappi, but rotini or even macaroni would work too).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 3 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Stephie's Chicken Parm Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse. Place in large mixing bowl..
- Meanwhile brown chicken with garlic and dash of salt and pepper. Drain and set aside..
- Wisk egg and milk together until well combined. Add to noodles stirring to coat..
- Stir in chicken, spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese to noodles until well combined. Transfer to prepared casserole dish..
- Layer mozzarella evenly on top..
- In a small bowl use a fork to mix together bread crumbs, italian seasoning, olive oil and dash of salt and pepper until well combined. sprinkle in even layer on top of mozzarella..
- Bake in 350°F oven 30-40 minutes or until bread crumbs and edges of cheese are golden brown..
- Remove from oven let, sit for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with a Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread for a delicious meal. Great potluck or party dish!.