Meatball Stew. Push to one side of the pan and add the onion and peppers. Cajun Meatball Stew starts off with your typical dark brown roux. Some people prefer to buy it in stores, ready made.
Full of meatballs, fresh vegetables and loads of flavor, this rich and thick Meatball Stew can be made on the stove top or slow cooker. This video recipe will show you how to make meatball stew. Meatball stew is a cajun meal that is easy to make and tastes amazing. You can have Meatball Stew using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Stew
- You need 2 dozen of Frozen Meatballs.
- Prepare 2 can of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 3 can of Water.
- Prepare 1 medium of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 lb of Baby Carrots.
- It’s 3 medium of Cubed Potatoes.
- You need 5 stick of Celery.
- It’s 1 envelope of Beef Stew Seasoning.
- It’s 1 box of Tri-Color Rotini.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Swapping out the stew meat for frozen meatballs makes this recipe even easier, because there's Easy Crockpot Meatball Stew. Our Meatball Stew recipe is cozy and satisfying. With pork meatballs, in a flavourful creamy stew, you'll have an option for dinner that the family will love! Meatball Stew is an easy twist to the classic red stew that uses juicy meatballs instead of the lumps of meat we normally use in our stews.
Meatball Stew instructions
- In a large pot combine meatballs, beef broth, and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-high..
- Throw in onions, carrots, potatoes, and celery. Add beef stew seasoning and mix until dissolved. Summer for 15 minutes..
- Add in rotini, salt, and pepper and summer until noodles are done..
This wonderful meatball stew en casserole recipe using convenience products is quick and delicious and is just the thing on a cold winter's night. Slow cook baked beans, tomatoes, vegetables and Italian meatballs for an Italian-style hearty stew dinner. Spray a large, lidded pan with a little spray oil and add the chorizo. Brown meatballs then transfer to a plate and set aside. The Meatball Stew recipe out of our category Stew!