Thyme and Parmesan crusted chicken and new potatoes. These Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes are epic! Make them for your Sunday Roast or pass them around at a gathering. Just a fleeting glance at these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes is all you need to KNOW that these are utterly addictive and that you'll be fighting to make sure you get your fair.
Parmesan crusted chicken is a chicken cutlet that is breaded in parmesan cheese and Panko bread crumbs This will What to Serve With Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes. Serve just as with nothing else, or reach for a New to using a foodie and not are how to adjust cooking time for frozen. Dredge the chicken pieces in the mixture, coating evenly and heavily, pressing the. with Roasted Potatoes & Cherry Tomato-Arugula Salad. You can have Thyme and Parmesan crusted chicken and new potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thyme and Parmesan crusted chicken and new potatoes
- You need of Enough chicken parts for everyone, even wings :).
- You need of Enough new potatoes for everyone.
- You need of Equal amounts of Parmesan and breadcrumbs (100g ish total).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved This recipe does just that—in two sides for classic chicken cutlets, crusted with panko breadcrumbs and sharp Parmesan. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for a delicious dinner. I love adding fresh minced rosemary, but fresh thyme and oregano are also fantastic. What goes with Parmesan Crusted Chicken?
Thyme and Parmesan crusted chicken and new potatoes step by step
- Get ingredients ready. Wash chicken and potatoes and dry well.
- Put flour on a plate. Beat 2 eggs on a plate. Mix equal amounts of Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken in flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs. Place chicken on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Put potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with oil and add any leftover breadcrumb mix. Mix with a spoon.
- Add potatoes to tray. Sprinkle with thyme. Bake at 200 for 40 mins..
- Turn half way and up the heat for 10 mins to brown and crisp up. Yummy :).
You can serve it with Red Potato Salad, Steak Fries, Roasted Parsnips, Caprese. Maybe if I had cut down some of the basil oregano and thyme I might have liked it better. Served with carrots broccoli and Cavallo Nero, Parmentier potatoes, and a fresh tomato sauce. I was looking for a new chicken recipe and this was different from my usual baked, broiled, stewed, etc. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire!