Creamy Potato Apple Salad. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use and how to cook them. Hands down, this is my favorite creamy potato salad recipe (and so many of our readers agree, just read the reviews). See how to make our homemade potato salad with a.
But back to the Creamy Potato Salad: please feel free to customize the vegetables (sometimes I add carrots!) and/or amount. This potato salad recipe with egg pairs perfectly with any grill, barbeque or potluck entrée, making this our go-to side dish for any warm weather There's no creamy dressing on a vinegar-based potato salad like Dill Potato Salad. This type of salad is quite different from the one with a creamy base, but. You can cook Creamy Potato Apple Salad by using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that:
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Apple Salad
- It’s 2 of Fuji apples, sliced to bite size.
- It’s 1 stalk of (w/ or w/o leaves) Celery, minced.
- You need 1 bunch of Parsley, minced.
- It’s 4 of Potatoes, boiled & peeled.
- It’s 1 of sml can Pineapple triangles, drained.
- Prepare 1 box of nestle cream.
- You need 1 of square packet mayonnaise, ladies choice.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion, garnish cut (optional).
Put the potatoes into a large salad bowl, add the vinaigrette dressing, and toss gently while the potatoes are still warm. Add the celery, onion, and apples to the potatoes. Pepper-Crusted Hanger Steak with Sweet Potatoes and Avocado Crema. Apple Salad Recipes Easy Salad Recipes Side Dish Recipes Healthy Dinner Recipes Pasta Recipes Side Dishes Grape Recipes Xmas Recipes Delicious Recipes.
Creamy Potato Apple Salad instructions
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite size slices, as well as the apples. Peel if desired..
- Mix together: apples, potatoes and pineapple. Add mayo and cream. Mix well until it fully covers all..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of celery, parsely or green onion and carrots for color. Mix again. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
A twist on red potato salad when you make it with roasted potatoes! Roasted Red Potato Salad is perfect for your next grill out, backyard. No flour, no sketch, just fluffy potatoes, sweet apples, & a little buttery brie for good measure. This one, much like my loaded baked potato soup, comes out thick and creamy without an ounce of cream in the recipe! No flour… no thickening agents… just fluffy potatoes, sweet apples, and a little buttery.