Chia Gulkand Pudding. Soak the chia seeds in water overnight. Chia Gulkand Pudding by Bethica Das. Browse recipes by occasion, ingredients, cuisine, festivals and more.
Find chia pudding stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Chia seeds and coconut milk marry for a Paleo-friendly pudding that works great for breakfast. You can have Chia Gulkand Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Gulkand Pudding
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of gulcand.
- You need to taste of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp. of chia seeds soaked in 1 cup water overnight.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of rose water.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of raisins.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- It’s of few chopped nuts to garmish.
- It’s 1 tsp. of finely sliced rose petals to garnish.
Rose petals are also used in India to make gulkand which is basically rose petal preserve and that is also added. This decadently rich and creamy plant-based chocolate chia pudding recipe comes together from a Made with coconut milk, cocoa powder, and chia seeds, this pudding is so rich and creamy, no one. This coconut chia pudding is creamy and delicious! Der Chia-Pudding hält bis zu einer Woche im Kühlschrank verschlossen aufbewahrt.
Chia Gulkand Pudding step by step
- Soak the chia seeds in water overnight..
- Bring the milk to a boil. Add the gulkand.
- And raisins. Simmer on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes. Check for sweetness and add any if required..
- Switch off the flame and add the rose water, cardamom powder and the.
- Soaked chia seeds. Mix everything well and keep aside to cool down..
- Garnish with chopped nuts and rose petals. Chill to serve..
Chia-Pudding ist ideal für eine sättigende nährstoffreiche Grundlage am Morgen oder Zwischendurch oder aber. Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy dessert made with chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup. It's a sweet, chocolatey and low-carb feel good treat! This super simple chia pudding recipe can be dressed up with whatever you like. We love it with toasted coconut, toasted hazelnuts, and fresh strawberries, but feel.