Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo. I was a little nervous of the large amount of curry powder but it turned out to be a perfect balance of honey mustard and curry. I actually made a double batch of the sauce the second time and baked all. Baked not fried, with delicious curry mayo.
Taste, then season with salt and. Chicken curry powder, made with a blend of spices such as turmeric, coriander, red pepper and cumin, can be used to In Thai cooking, curry paste is often combined with coconut milk to make dishes with chicken, seafood and vegetables. Curry paste, says Simply Healthy Family, can come in. You can cook Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 medium of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of fresh garlics, chopped (or 2 minced cloves).
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of the juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard You could also add other flavourings, like paprika, onion powder and even mustard powder. Use French Dijon mustard instead of normal Dijon mustard and use tarragon leaves as the herb – this. Mustard Chicken – the best mustard chicken recipe by David Lebovitz. Rich and crazy delicious mustard sauce with bacon and chicken thighs.
Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo instructions
- Cut chicken breast into small size or strips. Heat the oil and add the chicken. (Optional: I added a rosemary twig in the oil and discarded later.) Once the chicken has started to brown, add the chopped red pepper..
- Stir a few times and next add the chicken stock..
- In a small bowl mix the mayo, mustard, curry powder, lemon juice, wine, salt and pepper..
- Once the stock has evaporated, add the garlic. In a few seconds, just enough for the garlic to release its aroma, add the mayo mix. Stir, leave to cook for a couple minutes, then enjoy!.
I have wanted to make this chicken with mustard recipe by David Lebovitz for a while. It's on the cover of My Paris Kitchen. This easy curry recipe is made with curry powder for fast and delicious results! This is a classic curry chicken dish that will please all tastes, whether you prefer Indian or Southeast-Asian style curry. Add your own choice of additional vegetables (green beans, okra, or eggplant work well), and you can.