Balsamic pasta salad. Combine cooked pasta, blanched broccoli, chopped red pepper and sliced. I am loving this new Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe that I created this afternoon. It's very simple but full of great balsamic flavor.
Made with multi-color ROTINI PASTA, crumbled FETA CHEESE, thinly sliced GREEN ONIONS, jar. This balsamic Caprese pasta salad is a light, quick, and simple vegetarian side dish that's perfect for picnics or BBQs. This pasta salad has the delicious classic Caprese flavor combination of tomatoes. You can cook Balsamic pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic pasta salad
- Prepare 1 box of pasta noodles (i like the tri color veggie spirals, or wheat bowties).
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber, sliced and peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar (more or less, to taste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil (more or less, depending on pasta +veg).
- Prepare 1 dash of red pepper flakes, garlic (adjust by taste).
- Prepare 1 of whatever other veggies you think would be good.
- It’s 1 of sometimes i add sliced pepperoni :).
Reviews for: Photos of Balsamic Vinegar Tofu and Asparagus Pasta Salad. Make balsamic glaze: In a small saucepan, bring balsamic vinegar to a boil. To bowl, add feta, strawberries and spinach. With this creamy balsamic pasta salad dressing!
Balsamic pasta salad instructions
- cook noodles as directed on box, rinse in cool water and drain.
- prepare veggies- peel, dice, etc.
- put veggies in bowl, add dry seasonings, toss.
- add noodles, oil, vinegar. toss..
- serve immediately, or let marinate in fridge for a few hours (may need to add extra olive oil to remoisten if left in fridge).
I hope you love this Summer Pasta Salad recipe as much as do. If you try it, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback. This Balsamic Pasta Salad Recipe comes together in just minutes once you cook the pasta. The balsamic flavor really complements the cheese and pepperoni. Balsamic Pasta Salad recipe: Try this Balsamic Pasta Salad recipe, or contribute your own.