One pot meal guest starring cabbage. You have to cook the cabbage first, and then mix up the filling, and then load it into the cabbage leaves and roll them up and put them in the dish and spoon on the tomato sauce…and then Stuffed cabbage that tastes just like Grandma's…but without all the work. My version of Instant Pot Cabbage Rolls is lazy where cabbage rolls are unstuffed into a casserole. It is one pot meal and ultimate comfort food from my Ukrainian grandma made in electric pressure cooker.
This One Pot Meal is one of my families favorites for something that is so simple but so delicious. With Potatoes, Cabbage and Smoked Sausage or Polska. Category: One Pot, One Pan Meals. You can cook One pot meal guest starring cabbage using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot meal guest starring cabbage
- It’s 2 large of heads green cabbge.
- Prepare 2 1/2 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth you could substitute with chicken broth if you dont eat beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of bulk sausage I used Odems Tennessee Pride.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground chuck you can substitute with another ground meat.
- You need 1 large of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of beef or meat trimmings.
- You need 1 lb of package of angel hair cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water, cold.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
Cabbage is not something I typically use, but the flavors of this dish sound like the perfect match with cabbage! I love trying new flavors and seasonings 🙂. Quick and easy cabbage, apple, and fennel recipe with chicken – one-pot simplicity plus frugal, healthy, and kid-friendly! It's the perfect meal all year Cheer and run around like a crazy woman because it's a miracle.
One pot meal guest starring cabbage step by step
- Mix cornstarch and half cup water set aside the cornstarch solution..
- Add all your meat into a pot add broth and water. Cover bring to a boil. Add garlic vinegar, and salt..
- Chop you cabbage . Add angel hair cabbage.
- Add chopped cabbage on top with sliced onions cover and boil..
- When all the meat is done trimmings either removed or chopped up small. And the cabbage is tender. Stir the cornstarch solution to loosen it up then add to the boiling cabbage. Stirring constantly to let thicken a bit. Let sit off heat covered for 10 minutes..
- Serve with rice or favorite noodles. Hope you enjoy!.
- I ate mine with a splash of red wine vinegar..
Figure out how to make it quick and easy with only one pot. The easiest way to make dinner is with these convenient one-pot meals. You don't have to dirty another pot with these recipes. Hearty and delicious but simple Mennonite main dish. Tender cabbage shreds, diced potatoes, and savory kielbasa bake.