supper lazy lasagna. Just wanted to share a super #easyrecipe of making #lasagna, it's called Lazy Lasagna. This recipe was inspired by food that we found at #Costco. This isn't the most sophisticated recipe nor is the best tasting, but it is very easy and cheap.
The trick to this speedy supper takes place well before you step foot in the kitchen. We've included this recipe in our Holiday Recipe Collection for those Its super cheap when you buy it in frozen bricks, it doesn't require cutting hmmm. Lazy Lasagna is easy to halve or double, just adjust the cooking time for the smaller or Because it's too much trouble messing with lasagna noodles and making those careful. You can have supper lazy lasagna using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of supper lazy lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of spice italian sausages.
- You need 2 cup of pasta (i use tricolour rotini.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of salt pepper nutmeg to taste.
Check out my Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna! Super quick to whip up for those nights you need a meal quick. Lazy lasagna is one of our favorite go-to recipes, the whole family is happy! Reviews for: Photos of Lazy Lasagna II.
supper lazy lasagna instructions
- start to take the skin from the sausage.
- add the sausage to the ground beef and brown them together.
- add the salt; pepper ;onion powder ;garlic powder and the oregano ;stir and cook in medium heat for 10minutes.
- add the tomato sauce stir and cook 10more minutes.
- on the side cook the pasta in salty water.
- add the pasta to the meat sauce.
- on the side melt the butter add the flour stir until the flour is completely involve in the flour.
- add the evaporated milk and the milk and stir until start to look like a cream.
- add salt ;pepper ;nutmeg and the cheeses.
- stir until the cheese melt in the sauce.
- add alf of the cheesy cream to the meat and pasta.
- stir and put in a oven pan.
- put the other alf of the cheesy sauce on top.
- take to oven uncovered until is golden brown.
And it takes less than half an hour to make! Lasagna is one of our favorite meals. It's comforting and delicious and something that, if it's on the menu. One Pot Lazy Lasagna is a busy parent's dream come true. Toss all the ingredients into your oven and bake – you don't even have to precook the noodles!