Easy Blueberry Muffins.
You can cook Easy Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 400 g of flour wholegrain.
- It’s 280 g of sugar coarse+brown.
- You need 2 tsp of bkg pwd.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flax meal.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1/3 c of oil.
- You need 1/3-1/2 c of soy milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla (pod or extract).
- You need 2 c of fresh blueberries.
- You need of Cinnamon+brown sugar mix for sprinkling.
Easy Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Since I like using wholegrain and non refined products, I grind my flour and also use the same method with my sugar to receive a more industrial like smooth texture for baking. My blender is thermomix.
- Create flax egg by combining flax meal and hot water; let gel.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in main mixing bowl.
- Add oil, milk, and vanilla to flax egg and whisk.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and gently stir manually e.g. with a fork (don't beat!).
- Fold in blueberries.
- Get muffin sheet ready by either lining with cute paper cups or greasing silicon or metal forms.
- Fill dough into forms (optional:) and sprinkle with crocant.
- Into 205°C oven for 20-22min or if smaller forms used reduce time to perhaps 15min.
- If on two baking sheets, I recommend hot air oven at 180°C for 19-20min.
- Let cool a bit before presenting them to eat. Taste good warm as well as cold.
- Ready to eat !!!.