You can cook Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 lb of Mild Sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 large of White Onion.
- It’s 1 large of Tomato.
- You need 24 oz of Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 15 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 10 oz of Rotini Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 6 oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 large of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
Pasta Bake instructions
- Combine mild sausage and ground beef in a pan and brown. Add salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Drain and set aside.
- Saute onion, tomato and green pepper.
- Cook rotini according to directions on box.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and mix.
- Add ingredients to a 9X13 baking dish.
- Cover with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.