You can have Chicken Angelo using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Angelo
- You need 1/2 lb of fresh mushrooms sliced and divided.
- Prepare 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 6 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packages of angel hair pasta, or your favorite.
Chicken Angelo step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place half of the mushrooms in a greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl. Place breadcrumbs in a separate dish..
- Dip chicken in eggs then dip in breadcrumbs to evenly coat all sides of the chicken completely..
- Melt butter in skillet and add chicken . Do not crowd. Brown chicken on both sides in batches..
- After browning the chicken, place chicken on top of mushrooms in baking dish..
- Arrange remaining mushrooms over chicken. Pour broth over chicken and mushrooms..
- Top with cheese. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve over angel hair pasta..