Banana Bread Oatmeal. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oatmeal Bread. This dessert-like banana bread baked oatmeal is rich, sweet, hearty, and totally breakfast worthy, thanks to hearty oats and the natural sweetness of bananas. Banana Bread Oatmeal. back to all recipes.
Give this healthy banana bread baked oatmeal recipe a try for breakfast when you're looking for something easy, quick, and protein packed! This oatmeal banana bread recipe uses vegetable oil instead of butter and also includes old fashioned oatmeal and Greek yogurt which makes the banana bread pretty moist and tender. Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. You can have Banana Bread Oatmeal using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Oatmeal
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 of medium overripe banana, mashed.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- Prepare of For serving :.
- Prepare of Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:.
- It’s of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s of additional sliced banana.
- It’s of nut butter or nutella.
- You need of raisins.
- It’s of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare of hemp seeds.
Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. Banana Oatmeal Bread – Deliciously moist and fluffy quick bread that is loaded with bananas and perfectly spiced. The added oats makes this bread chewy! If you love banana bread, this clean eating banana bread oatmeal recipe should definitely be in your morning breakfast rotation!!
Banana Bread Oatmeal instructions
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil..
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately..
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener..
Oatmeal Banana Bread is an easy snack cake by AprilFlower Arts. It is a gluten-free recipe too. Give your usual banana bread a twist with this Banana-Oatmeal Bread recipe. It's perfect for breakfast but also great to snack on any time of the day. Oatmeal adds a wholesome flavor and an interesting texture to this banana bread, and there are no wet chunks of banana in the bread because the wet ingredients are mixed in the blender.