Italian chicken soup. Place chicken in a large pot or dutch oven and cover in chicken stock. This chicken soup, spiced with Oregano oil, is tasty and satisfying. This Italian Chicken Soup is a delicious healthy meal with simple ingredients like chicken breasts, fresh zucchini, and kale.
Easy dinner recipe for Italian Chicken Noodle Soup with Italian seasoned broth, chicken, pasta, and veggies. Healthy herbaceous Italian Chicken Orzo Soup made with loads of veggies and fresh basil! Liven up chicken noodle soup with a dash of basil and garlic-pepper blend. You can cook Italian chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian chicken soup
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of onion , finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves , minced.
- It’s 2 can of 14.5 ounce can stewed tomatoes undrained.
- It’s 1 can of 14.5 oz can chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of 8 oz can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of 4 oz jar chopped or sliced pimientos, drained.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dired oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked rotini pasta.
MORE+ LESS Warm up with this hearty and easy Italian Chicken Soup recipe! Full of vegetables, chicken and two kinds of beans, all simmered in a tomato broth. This one-pot meal is easy to make and a great option. Remove chicken to a platter to cool and strain the broth, discarding the vegetables and bay leaves.
Italian chicken soup step by step
- coat a large soup pot with fat free cooking spray and add olive oil.heat over medium heat until oil is hot..
- add the onion, celery, and garlic.
- cook stirring frequently, until the vegetables are just tender. about 4minute.
- add chicken and cook , breaking up the meat with a spoon until the chicken is no longer pink, about 10 minutes. pour off any fat.
- stir in the stewed tomatoes , broth, tomato sauce, pimento, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.bring to boil over high heat..
- add pasta and return to boil . reduce the heat to medium-low. cover and cook until pasta is just tender. about 15minutes.
Remove skin and bones from chicken and discard, cutting chicken into bite-size pieces – set aside. Italian Chicken Tortellini Soup is so simple and insanely flavorful! If there's one thing you might know about me by now, it's probably that I'm OBSESSED with soup! This satisfying soup gets its Italian flair from fennel, thyme, basil and orzo pasta. If you don't start with a low-sodium or sodium-free stock, advises our Test Kitchen stay, you might want to decrease the amount of salt called for in the recipe.