Meat sauce for spaghetti. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. You can cook Meat sauce for spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat sauce for spaghetti
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning with pepper.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 2 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 box of Spaghetti or angel hair pasta.
- You need 1 of water.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. This post is brought to you by Kroger.
Meat sauce for spaghetti step by step
- In a lightly oiled pan place ground beef.
- Add all the seasoning to meat in pan except spaghetti sauce. Till meat cooks completely.
- At this point you should start cooking you're pasta.
- Strain meat in a colander, in the same pan used add spaghetti sauce on low heat..
- Add meat to sauce continue cooking on low heat….
- Once you're pasta is finished cooking strain pasta add to meat sauce and enjoy!.
Before I even started writing this post, I was wrestling with the title. Some people may decide that this version with a very small amount of meat in it may not. A few easy tricks make this spaghetti and meat sauce from scratch both simple and incredibly flavorful. The secret to making a great spaghetti and meat sauce is to build layers of flavor (beyond the meat and tomatoes) and to allow them to meld together in a balanced way. A rich, meaty spaghetti sauce that is easy to make and can be used in spaghetti, lasagna, on top of garlic bread, or over the top of ricotta-stuffed pasta shells.