antipasto salad. Whenever we go to a potluck and are asked to bring a side dish I always bring something that could easily double as an entree just to make sure we all walk away full. "After searching for a recipe for an antipasto salad that I had envisioned in my head, I gave up and just decided to create one myself. I made this dish for a party and everyone couldn't stop talking about it. This colorful, Italian Antipasto Salad is made with romaine, mozzarella, olives, prosciutto, turkey pepperoni, and This colorful, Italian Antipasto Salad is perfect for lunch and so easy to make!
This filling antipasto salad is packed with traditional Italian cold cuts and topped with crumbled chili and basil. This Antipasto Salad is filled with all kinds of goodies – it is seriously jam packed with flavor! Roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, pepperoni, salami, Provolone… just to name a few. You can have antipasto salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of antipasto salad
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced sweet red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced green peppers.
- Prepare 4 medium of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 cup of olive or vegetable oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 16 oz of rotini or bowtie pasta.
- You need 1 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 6 oz of shredded mozzerela.
Antipasto Salad recipe – a healthy, flavorful salad filled with salami, Parmesan, and roasted eggplant, red peppers, and onions. This warm antipasto salad is a variation of a salad I eat often. Antipasto salad has all the fun and taste of an Italian sub sandwich with non of the pesky carbs! This Antipasto Salad has all the components of a subway sandwich without the bread!
antipasto salad step by step
- cook pasta. drain and rinse with cold water.
- put pasta in large bowl. add everything else but oil and lemon juice. mix well.
- in a jar, shake oil and lemon juice.
- pour over salad and toss.
- cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- stir before serving.
Easy Antipasto Salad Recipe is a quick Italian appetizer platter made with lettuce, salami, prosciutto, mozzarella cheese and more. This keto meat salad is best served cold. This traditional Antipasto Salad is the perfect way to start a meal. Antipasto salad is a traditional Italian dish with many different variations and combinations. Antipasto Salad is a delicious Italian classic!