Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta. Angel hair pasta is tossed with sauteed shrimp and steamed broccoli, and topped with a rich garlicky cream sauce. Angel-hair pasta is tossed with plump garlic shrimp and broccoli in a delicious creamy sauce that's easy to make. It's great for a weeknight, and elegant enough for company.
In a bowl, combine the shrimp with the garlic powder, parsley flake and a pinch While pasta and broccoli are cooking, melt the butter into a large skillet. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. All you have to do is boil up some pasta and saute your shrimp in a pool of garlic-butter-herb I made a couple of adjustments – used broccoli instead of arugula; seasoned the shrimp with adobo. You can cook Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta
- It’s 1 of (12 oz) package angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt, divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 8 oz of package frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- It’s 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
Cook's Note: Use pasta water if the pasta was made fresh. Add in the pasta and toss to coat with the oil. Top with Parmesan cheese for serving. How to make shrimp and broccoli pasta.
Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Melt 1 & a half tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and cream. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Mix in pesto, parsley, 3 clothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, wars chester shireclothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet. Saute shrimp, remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, & 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, shrimp and broccoli. Pour sauce over and serve..
Take the broccoli out and add the cream cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning to the pan; Add the shrimp and broccoli back, let everything heat through, and then drain the pasta and toss it with the sauce. Add wine to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot. I needed more broccoli and she wanted more shrimp! This will be a classic in our house!! Serve it with polenta, rice, pasta, or quinoa for a quick, delicious meal.