Venison baked spaghetti. Baked Spaghetti with Venison. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Top with half the venison/sauce mixture. This meaty spaghetti casserole is a great way to use up venison.
This is not your typical spaghetti! It has a little kick to it and it's diet-friendly! Drain the venison, reserving marinade for the sauce. You can have Venison baked spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Venison baked spaghetti
- Prepare 8 oz of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Venison.
- You need 1 of Small Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Small green pepper.
- You need 24 oz of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Dry dill.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Dry marjoram.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 4 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Place meatballs, separated, on the parchment covered baking sheets. This recipe can be made with low-fat ground beef. Venison has very little fat, but it has a gamey. Share: Rate this Recipe Turn the heat low and melt the cheese into the sauce.
Venison baked spaghetti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it begins to smoke. Add venison and cook until well browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in onion and green pepper, continue cooking until softened, about 4 minutes. Add pasta sauce, season with garlic salt, dill, marjoram, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place drained pasta into prepared casserole dish and pour venison overtop. sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and browned, about 25 minutes..
Mix well, and turn over cooked spaghetti, served with grated Parmesan cheese. The Best Ground Venison Sausage Recipes on Yummly Venison Stromboli, Homemade Venison Spaghetti Sauce, Catfish Gumbo With Bacon And Venison Sausage. Categories: Baked Potato Potato Parmesan Cheese Recipes Squash Venison Recipes Dairy Recipes Main Dish Fall Winter Gluten Free. Sauce Spaghetti Spaghetti Recipes Spaghetti With Meatballs Recipe Recipe For Meatballs Healthy Beef Meatballs Baked Spaghetti And Meatballs Ground Beef Meatballs Vegetarian Spaghetti How.