Quinoa Pomegranate Salad. Healthy, light salad or side dish featuring quinoa, mint and parsley, pomegranate, almonds and lemon. This vegan, gluten-free dish is full of nutrients! This salad recipe has healthy quinoa, lemon juice and pomegranate seeds.
This kale quinoa salad with pomegranate is easy to make, packed with flavor and healthy ingredients! We've got kale, quinoa, walnuts, chickpeas and more! Just like the Butternut Squash and Cranberry Quinoa Salad, it comes together effortlessly and can be made the. You can have Quinoa Pomegranate Salad by using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that:
Ingredients of Quinoa Pomegranate Salad
- It’s 1 Cup of Red and White Quinoa.
- You need 2 Cup of Water.
- You need of Argula (quantity to your preference).
- You need of Lettuce (type to your preference).
- Prepare of Pomegranate.
- You need 1 Cup of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s A few of Walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic.
All Reviews for Avocado, Pomegranate, and Quinoa Salad. Pomegranates were not available when I made this so I just left them out and it was still incredible. A lovely light quinoa salad with sweet, juicy pomegranate that also provides a bit of crunch. Add cooked shredded chicken if you want more protein.
Quinoa Pomegranate Salad step by step
- Boil 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups water. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes..
- Boil hot water – at boiling point add Broccoli for 2 minutes only.
- Prepare your the ingredients as shown bellow..
- Add each of the ingredients to you plate with each ingredient tk the quantity you prefer..
- Sauce: beat one garlic – add salt and pepper – one spoon of honey – balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Dried apricots work well in this too. Your salad looks so fresh and tasty! A beautiful vegan quinoa salad inspired by Middle-Eastern and Persian cuisine with pomegranate So see, I'm not that judgemental. This Vegan Quinoa Salad with Spinach, Mint, and Pistachios will. Holiday Crunch Salad – with Quinoa, Pomegranate Seeds, avocado, parsley and toasted Almonds- a festive and healthy, vegan, gluten -free salad addition to your holiday table!