Dickeyd' s cheesy tuna casserole. Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic American dish. Egg noodles are combined with canned tuna in a creamy sauce and then Peas are a classic addition and sometimes you see corn mixed in as well. Cheddar cheese has become a popular addition to this classic.
Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All Reviews for Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole. You can have Dickeyd' s cheesy tuna casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dickeyd' s cheesy tuna casserole
- You need 1 lb of Rotini.
- Prepare 2 can of Tuna in water.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of onion.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sourcream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt , pepper, onion powder.
In large bowl, combine all remaining casserole ingredients; stir to combine. Tuna noodle casserole, reinvented for a real food diet! Prepared Alfredo sauce is the perfect base for this extra creamy, cheesy tuna and vegetable casserole. MORE+ LESS Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole is perfect fun tuna noodle casserole.
Dickeyd' s cheesy tuna casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook rotini.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine pasta and mixture in9x13 casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add breadcrumbs and more cheddar cheese if you wish.
- Put under broiler for 5 minutes.
We mix cheese into the casserole and top with fun fish crackers. This recipe for tuna casserole is so easy, once the noodles are cooked, you are simply going to stir everything together but the fish. Thank you for reading my Cheesy Tuna Pasta Casserole recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African. I just love how the Instant Pot has so many ways to make my meals quick and easy while on a budget.