Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!. This is an easy tuna noodle casserole recipe made with condensed soup, cheddar cheese, tuna, peas, and cooked noodles. A classic American dish, tuna noodle casserole is a favorite family meal. Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic American dish.
Popular toppings include a bread crumb mixture, cornflakes, crushed potato chips, or canned fried onions. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in Keywords: casserole recipes, easy tuna noodle casserole, healthy tuna noodle casserole, Skinny Tuna I made this last night and my husband (who is tuna casserole lover) said it was delicious. Prepared Alfredo sauce is the perfect base for this extra creamy, cheesy tuna and vegetable casserole. You can cook Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese (half cup mixed and half on top before the oven. add more if desired).
- You need 1 can of of peas and carrots.
- It’s 3 cup of rotini noodles (3 cups uncooked).
- It’s 6 of tuna drained (5-6 oz).
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of .5 cup -plain or italian bread crumbs ( half cup).
- You need 1 can of full can of water.
MORE+ LESS The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna I like a cheesy tuna casserole so I added some cheddar cheese to the recipe. If you don't like it I also topped the casserole with a delicious crunchy topping made with Panko bread crumbs. If you're looking for a healthy tuna noodle casserole made from scratch, look no further!
Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! instructions
- preheat oven 350.
- pour chicken broth and can of water in pan on stove medium high heat bring to boil.
- when boiling add 3 cups rotini noodles and reduce heat to medium.
- when noodles are soft add cream of mushroom soup, milk and tuna..
- mix well and turn off heat on stovetop. add half cup of cheese and peas and carrots and mix again.
- transfer to small square casserole dish add remainder of cheese and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- put in oven for 30 to 45 mins until bubbling.
- let cool for few minutes and enjoy! also great with rolls and or green beans :).
This lightened up tuna noodle casserole is made with a creamy, but light parmesan mushroom sauce, noodles, canned tuna and peas! You'll fall in love with this easy dinner recipe that's bound to become a forever. This easy tuna noodle casserole is made with sour cream to make it even creamier. Tuna noodle is at heart an easy, thrifty casserole, with a base of tender egg noodles, savory gravy, sweet peas, and delicate flakes of tuna (bonus points if it has a crispy, cheesy top). This one doesn't require a can of condensed soup or an advanced culinary degree — it hits all the high points of the.