Banana muffins. All Reviews for Banana Muffins II. Banana chocolate chip muffins are easy and a great way to use ripe bananas! These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon.
These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. These soft and moist banana muffins are a great. You can cook Banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana muffins
- You need 4 of bananas.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of oatmeal flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins OR 1/2 cup sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- It’s of Optional: chopped chocolate.
In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans. Banana muffins have been a favorite breakfast treat at my house for years. This small batch banana muffin recipe is a scaled down version of the muffins I've been making for my family for years. Banana Muffins are a muffin version of this Banana Bread.
Banana muffins step by step
- Blend all the ingredients, except the chocolate and baking powder, until everything in mixed together..
- Mix in the baking powder and then the chocolate..
- Put into little cupcake trays and bake at 180°C for 15 min or until they come kind of golden..
They start with a thick sweet batter that is full of mashed bananas, ground cinnamon, and toasted nuts. The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever! Got a few spotty, ripe bananas? Creating the perfect Banana Muffin became my mission, and I think I have finally developed a recipe that puts all others to shame! It comes together quickly, doesn't require any.