Pizza monkey bread. This Pizza Monkey Bread is stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan. Pizza Monkey Bread. posted by Christy Denney Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread. featured in Soft & Savory Monkey Breads For A Party.
My dough is a soft bread roll dough, similar to dinner Learn how to make my Pizza Monkey Bread recipe, with a lovely homemade dough, and your choice. This pull apart pizza recipe is super duper easy to make, and is a great twist on the classic monkey bread as well as pizza. If I can do it, you can do it. You can have Pizza monkey bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza monkey bread
- Prepare 2 cans of Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pepperoni cut them in half.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes *optional*.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Sever with pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
- You need of You can add any pizza toppings you like.
- You need of Mushrooms, peppers, onions, olives, just make sure you cut them somewhat small.
Pizza Monkey Bread has all the flavor of pizza in a fun, pull-apart bread form. It's layered with pizza sauce, lots of mini pepperoni slices, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Carefully turn the bundt pan on top of a plate and give it a slight jiggle to release the monkey bread. Why serve beef stroganoff with a side of French bread when it's so much tastier served inside the French bread?
Pizza monkey bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Spray a bundt pan with some cooking spray or you can use some butter. Just so that nothing sticks.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters.
- Drizzle some olive oil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, Mix with hands and add pepperoni,mozzarella cheese on top of the biscuit quarters and give everything a mix.
- Place biscuit quarters into the bundt pan and add extra cheese and pepperoni if needed..
- Add more cheese, and the reserved pepperoni.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until done, un cover the last 5 mins.
- Go around the sides and middle with a butter knife (I thought this was done but it felt a little doughy and I put it back in for 10 more mins, I forgot to set a timer… the last picture you can see where it raised more and that it was done.).
- Flip out onto severing tray. Quickly flip Back over, you don’t want the cheese to stick to the severing tray, and this will be hot… I just do it fast with my hands. (should look like this, you don’t want to sever it the other way).
- I have a small container that I put sauce in, that lucky fit right in the middle..
- Notes- I used my favorite spaghetti sauce for dipping. I make this and my pizza dip together a lot of times and instead of getting pizza sauce, I get my favorite spaghetti sauce and spilt it between both recipes..
Pizza Monkey Bread is perfect for when you don't have a lot of time to prepare a meal. Making Pizza Monkey Bread is so easy. We use canned biscuits, spaghetti sauce, and a few simple pizza. Pizza Monkey Bread makes for the perfect appetizer. Soft bites of pizza bread that you can tear off Are you ready for Pizza Monkey Bread?