Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake. This pasta bake is comfort food at its best. It's simple to make and extremely delicious – just toss chicken and pasta with the thick, creamy spinach You can never go wrong with the combination of spinach and artichoke so you can imagine how good it must be. This rich and comforting pasta dish.
Creamy, Cheesy Artichoke & Chicken Pasta Bake. by: Erin Alexander. If the sauce is too thick, add the reserved pasta water as needed to loosen it up. This Chicken Artichoke Pasta Recipe comes together simply and easily in the slow cooker for a delicious one pot meal. You can have Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake
- You need 2 of lbs. cooked chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of small jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of I box rotini pasta.
- You need of The sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of cup+ chicken broth.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each.
- It’s of I TBSP minced garlic.
- You need of I TBSP worechestire sauce.
- You need Splash of white or red wine (optional).
- It’s 1 TSP of sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 dashes of red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of The cheese toppjng.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- You need of Salt and pepoer.
Can be placed in the refrigerator for up to a week or the freezer for up to three months. You will love the tender chicken, flavorful artichokes, and creamy Tips for Chicken Artichoke Pasta. This pasta has a variety of good flavors. Toss spinach-artichoke dip with pasta, and it feels right at home on the dinner table This recipe, which nixes the traditional cream cheese for a blend of salty Parmesan and heavy cream, is prepared on the stovetop and requires Baked Spinach-Artichoke Pasta.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake instructions
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat..
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking 😁.
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper..
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! 😋.
Sprinkle Parmesan and cheddar on top. Perfect for those who LOVE garlic! CLICK HERE to Get the Recipe. Stir in chicken, monterey jack cheese, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, half the parmesan, cooked pasta and onion. In a small bowl combine the remaining parmesan, bread crumbs, paprika, and melted butter.