Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake. Mix chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup into spaghetti. Easy baked spaghetti squash recipe with chicken, parmesan, and fresh lemon. Plus, tips for cutting, baking, and microwaving spaghetti squash.
Add garlic and onion, cook until soft, but not browned. Add chicken, brown on all sides, turning often, until no longer pink. Sauce: In a blender or food processor, add stewed tomatoes, basil, tarragon, salt, chili flakes. You can have Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake
- You need of breading for chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of adobo seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 packages of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 box of angel hair spaghetti.
- You need 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
Chicken spaghetti is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce. Here's our version of chicken spaghetti that requires no creamed soups but still delivers on big flavors the whole family will love. Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite. Tender chicken with tasty homemade marinara sauce mixed with spaghetti then baked until bubbly and golden brown.
Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake step by step
- Put water in a pot set to.boil, then place in spaghetti. Boil until.soft about 12 minutes on medium heat..
- Wash chicken breast, then cut up in pieces.
- Put olive oil in frying pan, to heat up.
- Coat cut up chicken in the breading mixture. Then place in pan to fry.
- Pour 1 1/2 bottles of your favorite tomato sauce in a casserole dish..
- Once spaghetti is done, put in strainer, then add pasta to the casserole dish with the sauce. Lightly mix..
- After frying chicken, place on a plate with paper towels to soak up access grease. Add to sauce and spaghetti..
- Mix chicken evenly throughout spaghetti and sauce..
- Spread the ricotta cheese on top on the dish, flattening it evenly covering the top, lastly add oregano on top to season..
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 350°F..
This Baked Spaghetti with Chicken is a fab slimming-friendly pasta meal to have if you're counting calories or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers. What diets is this Baked Spaghetti with Chicken suitable for? This recipe is suitable if you're gluten free as long as you swap out the following. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. When it's ready, drain the spaghetti and set aside.