One Pot Greek Pasta. The pasta is cooked ahead of time and stored in the fridge to use for meals all week, but any leftover cooked pasta you have on hand will do. I don't think this should be called "one-pot" since you only cook the sauce. the pasta is cooked in another pot beforehand. it is like using pre-cooked food and. I'm so excited to wrap up a great week by sharing this delicious One Pot Greek Pasta Recipe today!
Back when I was in college, my signature dish was Pasta Greco, an easy-to-make Greek-inspired pasta dish that I adapted from a local restaurant. Lighter than a traditional Italian meat sauce spaghetti but more filling than a Greek salad, this dish is the perfectly balanced Mediterranean meal. One-Pot Cheesy Greek Pasta with Chicken is a simple recipe featuring our favorite Mediterranean ingredients that infuse big, bold flavors in this ambrosial Greek pasta dish. You can cook One Pot Greek Pasta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Greek Pasta
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 links of cooked chicken sausage (9 ounces), sliced into rounds.
- Prepare Tablespoon of garlic.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 cups of lightly packed baby spinach (half of a 5-ounce box).
- You need 6 cups of cooked whole-wheat rotini pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare Tablespoon of basil.
- It’s Tablespoon of dried onion.
Succulent sun-dried tomatoes, briny kalamata olives. One-pot pastas are an absolute magic trick. Cook pasta start to finish in one pot? The recipe for my vegan one pot pasta with lemon and zucchini couldn't be much easier.
One Pot Greek Pasta instructions
- Heat oil in a large straight-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until the onion is starting to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Add tomato sauce, spinach, pasta and olives; cook, stirring often, until bubbling hot and the spinach is wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water, if necessary, to keep the pasta from sticking. Stir in feta and basil, if using..
- 59 Carbohydrates.
And most of the time you don't have to do much because the pasta is just cooking on the stove. Greek orzo cooked with chicken in one pot, loaded with vegetables and delicious Greek flavors! Loaded with yummy Greek flavours, and all made in ONE POT, this Baked Greek Orzo with Chicken Orzo / Risoni Bolognaise – one pot bolognese pasta dish! Greek Lemon Orzo Salad – a bright fresh. One pot does it all in this quick and easy dish.