Quick chicken tortellini soup. Tasty, quick and easy soup recipe. The flavors blend together so well they will be begging for more. Cheese tortellini, fresh spinach, and diced chicken with a few other ingredients make this a keeper!
Serve immediately to retain the al dente quality of the tortellini. This creamy chicken tortellini soup is the perfect weeknight meal! It comes together quickly and is a This chicken tortellini soup is HEARTY. You can cook Quick chicken tortellini soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick chicken tortellini soup
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of better than bouillon.
- Prepare of Small frozen pack of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 pack of Rana tortellini.
- Prepare 2 cups of garden rotini.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
A small bowl with a salad and a perfect Looks delicioso! Quick question … dry, frozen or fresh tortellini? The dry and fresh cook up so. A delicious twist on classic chicken noodle soup, this Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe includes cheese filled tortellini, chicken, carrots, and zucchini!
Quick chicken tortellini soup instructions
- Dice the chicken breasts.
- Boil chicken in water with the better than bouillon stirred in (it's easy when its warm).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and water if needed..
- Once the noodles are done its ready..
This easy chicken tortellini soup recipe is a healthier weeknight dinner option with a flavorful broth and plenty of comforting cheese tortellini! This tortellini soup uses everyday ingredients and is really easy to make. This Chicken Tortellini Soup will become a family favorite! Fresh is better: Fresh tortellini cooks quicker compared to frozen. If you are using frozen tortellini, add a little more time to cook them longer in the slow cooker.