Ham and Broccoli Bake.
You can cook Ham and Broccoli Bake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Broccoli Bake
- You need 1 box of Rotini pasta – No tri-color.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 6-8 oz of Broccoli florets cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 1/2 C of fully cooked chopped ham.
- Prepare 1/2 C of milk.
- It’s 1 C of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 C of mozzarella.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Ham and Broccoli Bake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Cook your Rotini. I prefer the one pan no strainer one (cook exactly as directed) and allow to sit while you prepare the rest. If using one you must strain be sure and save some pasta water..
- Heat a large deep pan with olive oil and brown your ham..
- Add in your broccoli and heat and stir until most of the water has cooked out..
- Pour the milk over the top and continue to cook and stir. The broccoli will cook down to bits..
- Add your Alfredo sauce continuing to stir. Bring to a simmer. Salt and pepper..
- Mix with your pasta and put into a baking dish. If you used traditional rotini add some of your pasta water here to help the mix stick to your pasta..
- Sprinkle your cheese on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. This is what mine looked like when it came out of the oven..
- Stir or serve as is. I stirred mine to mix the cheese throughout..