Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins.
You can have Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Prepare 1/3 cup (80 ml) of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup (80 ml) of beet sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of stevia.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of cacao powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of flax meal.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of warm milk.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of fresh cranberries, halved.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 ml) of dark chocolate, chunks.
Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Grease your muffin tin..
- Place coconut oil, sugar and stevia in a mixing bowl. Mix well..
- I used beet sugar and stevia for sweetener, but you can substitute 1/2 cup regular sugar..
- Add eggs and combine well..
- Add flour, cacao powder, flax meal and baking powder. Combine well..
- Preheat your oven 340°/170°..
- Add milk and mix well. Add hot water one table spoon at a time if needed. It should be a little thinner consistency than pancake batter..
- Add chocolate and cranberries. Combine well..
- I used this chocolate this time. I love dark chocolate! But you can use your favourite choco chips/chunks..
- Spoon the batter into your muffin tin..
- Bake about 30 mins. Let them cool 10 mins before removing from the tin..
- Enjoy them warm or at room temperature!.