Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples. Here, prosciutto fills the role, and chicken is smothered in a sweet, tangy sauce you'll want to lick off the plate. Superfoods: Apples, Goji Berries, Kale, Olive Oil. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Tuck rosemary sprigs under twine, spacing apart. Reserve apples from roasting pan; spoon off fat from juices in pan. Place pan on top of stove over medium-high heat. You can have Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples
- It’s 8 of chicken cutlets, or 4 boneless chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 8 tsp of apple butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- Prepare 8 of thin slices proscuitto.
- It’s 4 of shallots halved.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- You need 2 of honeycrisp apples, cut into 16 wedges.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbs of salted butter.
- Prepare 12 of fresh sage leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
This simple chicken dinner is a perfect combination of lean white meat, savoury prosciutto and tart apple slices. We love how simple it is to make plump. This stuffed, prosciutto-wrapped chicken breast has everything you want in a Valentine's Day entree; it looks fancy, it tastes amazing, and contains dried cherries, a known aphrodisiac. Prosciutto Wrapped Apples recipe: A quick and easy recipe using prosciutto, apples, goat cheese, and honey.
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease an oven-safe skillet with olive oil..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Spread each cutlet with 1 tsp apple butter, then top with cheese. Wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each cutlet. Transfer the chicken to the prepared skillet. Arrange the shallots, garlic, and apples around the chicken. Add the rosemary and thyme. Drizzle olive oil over the apples, season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked..
- Remove from the over and switch the oven to broil. Remove the apples from the skillet to a plate. Return the chicken to the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes, until the prosciutto is crisp. WATCH CLOSELY. Remove from the oven and place the chicken on the plate with the apples..
- Place the skillet with the shallots and garlic over medium heat. Add the butter and sage. Cook 1-2 minutes, until the butter is browned and the sage crisp. Remove the sage from the skillet and add to the plate with the chicken..
- To the skillet, add the wine and cider. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil 5 minutes, until reduced by half. Slide the chicken and apples back into the skillet, simmer 1 minute. Remove from the heat..
- Serve the chicken topped with apples. Drizzle over any pan sauce..
Spread goat cheese on each wedge. Chicken prosciutto! with boneless, skinless chicken breasts with butter toasted sage, wrapped in prosciutto. If you only make one foil-pack meal in your life, let it be this one! Pesto- and fresh mozzarella-stuffed chicken gets wrapped in prosciutto and nestled among Italian vegetables swimming in a divine sauce that's perfect for. Working in batches if necessary, add the chicken and cook, flipping once, until the prosciutto is golden brown.