Honey Orange Chicken.
You can have Honey Orange Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Orange Chicken
- You need 3 slice of Chicken breasts (cut into 1″ cubes).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Rolled Oats (blended till fine).
- You need 1 of Orange.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Honey.
Honey Orange Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken breasts into 1″ cubes.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Coat with the finely blended oats (oat should resemble fine flour).
- There's two options: 1) you can pan fry it till golden brown or 2) oven bake it for about 25 mins (or till chicken meat is tender and no longer pink).
- Pan-fried option: once chicken is cooked, set aside. In a pan, mix together orange juice, soy sauce and honey. Once sauce start to thicken, put the cooked chicken back in the pan, and mix well..
- Oven-baked option: mix together soy sauce, honey and orange juice in a bowl. once chicken is golden brown on one side, turn the chicken pieces over, and pour the sauce over and put it back into the oven for another 20 mins or so. (Oven should be around 350-375).