Mediterranean Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean pasta salad recipe is made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions and feta cheese. In a small bowl or cup, combine olive oil and chopped garlic. This Mediterranean-Inspired Pasta Salad is packed with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke Today I'm sharing this Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe in full support of pasta salad season.
This Mediterranean pasta salad has sweet heirloom cherry tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, mild red onions, salty feta crumbles, briny capers. Pasta salad is a summer staple at barbecues and cookouts. Part starchy side dish, part vegetable salad Of course, pasta salads can be served year-round as a lunch entree or dinner side dish, and. You can have Mediterranean Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of feta cheese.
- It’s 10 oz of pitted or sliced black olives.
- You need 12 oz of tricolor rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sugar.
This chilled Mediterranean pasta salad comes together in no time! Perfect for warm days and Mediterranean Pasta Salad. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying. A Pasta Salad made with fresh Mediterranean salad ingredients and drizzled with an incredible Lemon Herb Adding pasta to this salad is not only a delicious vegetarian version, it's a HUGE HIT with.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium sized pan..
- Prep your peppers. Wash them first, then carefully cut the stem out of each one..
- Cut the pepper into halves from top to bottom, and rinse out what you can of the seeds..
- Cut into slices. I personally prefer to cut them in half afterwards, but that is optional..
- Put sliced peppers in a large bowl..
- Slice grape tomatoes into halves and add in with peppers. Add black olives..
- By now, you should be ready to cook your pasta. Once it is done, strain the noodles, rinse with cold water, and add it into the bowl as well..
- In a separate bowl, stir together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dried basil, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add mixture into large bowl..
- Stir in crumbled feta cheese..
- Chill before serving. If you have a balsamic fig glaze, you should try drizzling some on top of the serving for an additional sweetness!.
Cook the pasta according to packet directions until al dente (soft but with a slight bite). Learn to make and enjoy this wonderful salad, perfect for a relaxing summer day. This Mediterranean Pasta Salad is SO delicious, and super easy to make ahead of time for a potluck, party, or just a regular weeknight dinner! Any great pasta salad recipe is essentially a flexible formula—pasta salad is a wonderful blank canvas. Our Mediterranean pasta salad has—shockingly enough—Mediterranean flavors!