Candy's beer bread. See more ideas about Gourmet lollipops, Organic candy, Beer bread mix. We're making dessert with BEER and it tastes so delicious! Patrick's day or the end of a delicious barbecue!
Not too sweet, perfect anytime especially warm out of the oven. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the Beer Bread. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. You can have Candy's beer bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candy's beer bread
- Prepare of Pre heat oven to 425 degrees : 1 3/4 cups Bread flour. I use King Arthur Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour I use King Arthur Flour:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dry Yeast.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar. I normally use raw sugar also called Turbinado.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Warm water (not hot).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of a good beer. I like Samuel Adams Flavors.
- Prepare of I rolled my bread in Roasted Organic wheat Germ, roasted Organic flax seed, black and white sesame seeds.
- You need of This is optional….
The difference between this beer bread and the Beer Bread I, is the margarine/butter poured on top before baking. And it makes all the difference in the world. This bread is much better and has a much. Beer bread has a beautiful malty, yeasty flavor, that's light and not at all overwhelming or beer-y.
Candy's beer bread instructions
- Mix the Bread Flour and Whole wheat Flours.
- Set aside.
- Mix the Dry Yeast and the brown sugar into the warm water.
- I set this aside until it becomes bubbly, I call it frothy because if has a small froth like beer.
- Add the Beer and one cup of the flour mixture to the yeast mixture..
- I use a wooden spoon to fold and blend well.
- Carefully add the salt and the rest of the flours, folding until all is gone..
- This mixture will be Sticky, I put olive oil on my hands to be able to form into a ball. If it's too wet, pour into a greased bowl, cover, with a clean cloth, I set mine for overnight Or if I do this first thing in the morning, I allow it to rise all day. Normally mine get three times the size I started with. Bake for about 20-25 Minutes depending upon your oven and your elevation. Cool in pan on wire rack covered with a dish cloth for at least five to Ten minutes. Fresh baked Bread smells so delicious and so good warm..
ANY! (I told you that beer bread is easy!) I've found that the kind of beer. Beer bread is one of the easiest breads to make and of all the bread recipes, it's one of my favorites. I've been making this sausage and cheese beer bread for years and when my kids were younger and. Banana bread made into a traditional beer bread! This is a cinnamony and slightly sweeter version that your original and covered in brown butter glaze.