Baked pasta. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake. Baked pasta recipes include the perfect mac and cheese, easy lasagna and cheesy baked rigatoni.
These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over. Pasta bakes are the easiest comfort food to make – you can make them in advance and bake when you're ready to feed a crowd. Think twists on family favourites such as kale and ricotta lasagne. You can cook Baked pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked pasta
- Prepare 1 bag (16 oz) of wheat rotini noodles.
- Prepare 1 can (14 1/2 oz) of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 jar (15 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 jar (15 oz each) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of chinese hot peppers ( adds a kick).
- You need 3 pounds of ground meat.
- Prepare 3 cups of cheese ( any you prefer).
- Prepare to taste of Thyme, red pepper flakes, lemon pepper, cinnamon and garlic, parsley, salt.
These hearty baked pasta recipes are the perfect crowd-pleasing meal. Make a melty pasta bake to enjoy right away, or stock up the freezer with these make-ahead options. Our five-ingredient Italian baked pasta is super easy to make and includes layers of your choice of pasta, three cheeses and marinara sauce. Fire up those ovens: It's baked pasta season.
Baked pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook noodles on medium high and drain completely when done.
- In a skillet add some oil and onions cook till transculent. Than add the garlic, a little dash of thyme, cinnamon, peppers and the ground meat. Cook till meat is brown, than add dice tomatoes and sauce. Yum Yum 😋.
- When sauce starts to bubble transfer it to a pot with your noodles than mix throughly..
- Pepare a casserole baking dish and pour the greatness evenly coating every corner. And sprinkle cheese on top..
- Cook in oven for 25-30 min.
Pasta is good, but as the weather gets cooler, nothing quite says comfort like digging into a bubbling, cheesy casserole dish full of baked pasta. Warm and filling, pasta bakes are the perfect quick fix to mid-week meal dilemmas. Go for streamlined simplicity with a classic such as macaroni cheese, or throw in leftovers from the weekend and surprise. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Pasta dishes, Recipes. Baked pasta with tomatoes and mozzarella (Pasta al forno con pomodori e mozzarella).