Super healthy vegan granola. This is my first video, pardon my lighting. I'm sharing one of my granola recipes. Packed with Nuts, Seeds & Antioxidant.
Thick granola clusters give you that indulgent feel with this granola, but you're actually making a super-smart, nutritious choice thanks to the health benefits from nuts and. Healthy granola bars which are chewy, soft and the perfect snack. The recipe is (raw) vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, healthy and very easy to make. You can cook Super healthy vegan granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super healthy vegan granola
- It’s 1 cup of steel-cut oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black cherries, quartered and pitted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
vegan + gluten free healthy granola bars. What's your favorite snack on the go? I love granola bars or like I also call. This healthy granola recipe is quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with maple syrup, and always SO flavorful and delicious.
Super healthy vegan granola step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, ensuring that the ingredients are well mixed. Spread thinly on baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven at 300F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that you don't burn it..
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is..
Partly because it's super quick and easy to make, with ingredients you probably already keep in your pantry. Partly because it's full of feel-good. This granola recipe is both sweet, because of the dates, raisins and dried cranberries, as well as savoury, because of the tahini. ▸ ▹ Slightly modified recipe from Jenny Mustards' Super Healthy Granola recipe (shared with permission) ▸ ▹ Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free. Now, transfer your healthy vegan granola mixture to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and arrange in an even layer. A reusable silicone mat works well here, too!