Balsamic Honey Chicken.
You can have Balsamic Honey Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Honey Chicken
- You need 2 medium of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil (divided).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Balsamic Honey Chicken instructions
- Slice chicken breasts into 6 diagonal pieces each. Place in bowl or ziplock bag along with 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, garlic, 1 Tbsp oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix ingredients and let marinate in refrigerator to at least 30 minutes..
- When ready to cook, heat the second Tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, cook strips until browned on both sides. Place chicken on a clean plate..
- Using same skillet, turn down heat to medium-low and add butter, and last 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Stir the mixture and dissolve any sticky bits that may be stuck to the bottom of the skillet. Once mixture is dissolved, add honey. Increase the heat, and allow the sauce to simmer until thickened (about 5 mins)..
- Once sauce is thickened, season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken back to the skillet and toss to coat in the balsamic sauce. Serve immediately..