Sloppy Joe Pizza.
You can make Sloppy Joe Pizza by using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve it:
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Pizza
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 12 inch of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow bell pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked bacon bits.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded sharp and colby- jack cheeses mixed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Sloppy Joe Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the bacon and save your drippings for another recipe..
- Dice the onion..
- Set the bacon aside..
- Heat a pan and sauté the onions I used a pan I just fried the bacon in..
- Add the sirloin. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add the spices..
- Add the peppers sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and mustard..
- Mix it well and simmer for 4 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the brown sugar and both vinegars. Simmer 15 minutes to let reduce.
- Roll the dough out onto an oven safe pan..
- It shouldn't be too wet. Now add to the top of the dough..
- Now add the bacon and cheeses put into the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Take out and let rest 7 minutes then cut the pizza.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.