Lu's artichoke chicken pasta. This easy and delicious Italian pasta recipe is filled with large chunks of chicken, tender artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes. Pasta night is the best night in our house, not just for the kiddos (who are pasta-fanatics) but for this busy working mama who is all about a quick and easy weeknight dinner! You will love the tender chicken, flavorful artichokes, and creamy sauce.
Checkout this easy Artichoke Chicken Pasta Recipe at LaaLoosh.com. Beautiful, healthy, and flavorful, it makes a great Weight Watchers dinner When I want a simple Weight Watchers pasta recipe that packs in a lot of protein and fiber, I turn to this Artichoke Chicken Pasta Recipe, which is. This Chicken Artichoke Pasta Recipe comes together simply and easily in the slow cooker for a delicious one pot meal. You can have Lu's artichoke chicken pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lu's artichoke chicken pasta
- Prepare 16 oz of package of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped ** not the marinated kind.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of creole seasoning.
Our Slow Cooker Artichoke Chicken with Potatoes and Sundried Tomatoes > recipe is one of personal favorite artichoke recipes, and we hope you Cook the pasta according to the package directions and to your personal taste. After the pasta is ready, put the pot back on the stovetop and set it to medium. Chicken-Spinach-Artichoke Is the Most Amazing Pasta Trifecta. Spinach-artichoke is a combo that I can never (and I mean NEVER) resist.
Lu's artichoke chicken pasta step by step
- cook pasta per package directions.
- slice chicken and saute in a large pan in the butter and oil.
- add artichokes and garlic and continue cooking 3 minutes.
- stir in lemon juice, chicken broth, and creole seasoning. simmer 5 minutes. toss with pasta..
In dip form, it's instantly the life of the party and as a grilled cheese it's the dinner (snack or lunch) you deserve. View top rated Chicken artichoke pasta recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken And Pasta Salad, Curried Chicken And Pasta Salad, Artichoke Pasta al Forno, etc. Season chicken with salt, pepper, basil and oregano. Add remaining oil to skillet and toss broccoli and garlic.