Healthy Banana Bread. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.
It's moist and dense and full of flavor. I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was "healthy". The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! You can cook Healthy Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of non packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 of medium egg whites.
- Prepare 3 of large bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ground flax seed.
You are going to love this easy to make healthy banana bread recipe. This is my all-time favorite banana bread recipe. Moist Healthy Banana Bread with applesauce, no sugar and low fat. It is so delicious you won't know it is healthy.
Healthy Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients, then add applesauce and eggs..
- In a smaller bowl, mash the bananas. Add bananas, oats, and walnuts to other mixture..
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray, pour batter into pan and bake until firm to the touch, about 45-55 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before flipping it out on a cooling rack..
Comes together in one bowl with simple ingredients. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is made with whole wheat flour, bananas, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. How to make healthy banana bread that actually tastes good! This recipe has lower sugar, healthier fats and adds whole grains.