Pizza baked pasta. Since the pasta cooks twice, first on the stovetop and then in the oven, overcooking can be a problem if it boils for too long. In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce. Pizza pasta bake is the combination of two family favorites.
I think we've all got those certain ingredients that are hard to. This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. You can cook Pizza baked pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza baked pasta
- It’s 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Italian 5 shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 box of pasta (I like rotini).
- It’s 1 package of mini pepperoni.
- It’s 1 bag of regular pepperoni.
This cheesy pizza pasta bake is my go-to meal when I can't decide between pizza and pasta. Normally, I find myself craving those types of dishes because they're comforting and warm – perfect. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. Pasta baked with a rich tomato meat sauce, cheesy bechamel.
Pizza baked pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Mix marinara, Alfredo, ricotta, and half of Italian blend cheese in a saucepan. Cook until all melted.
- Once pasta is cooked and drained. Put in a 9×13 baking dish add mini pepperoni and sauce and mix..
- Sprinkle the rest of the Italian blend cheese on top and top with pepperoni.
- Bake in oven at 400° for 10 minutes.
To make this vegetarian pizza pasta bake, I used Ragú® Chunky Super Vegetable Primavera Pasta Sauce. It has chunks of real zucchini and carrots in it and considering how much I love my veggies. These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over. I'd love to make this EASY VEGAN PIZZA PASTA BAKE recipe! It looks and sounds so delicious and it's so healthy!