You can have Seed Crackers using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seed Crackers
- You need 2 dl of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 dl of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 0.5 dl of flax.
- It’s 0.5 dl of sesame seeds.
- It’s 0.5 dl of rapeseed oil.
- You need 1 ml of salt.
- You need 2 dl of boiling water.
Seed Crackers step by step
- Mix ingredients. (I prefer dry ones first.).
- Squeeze it out evenly between two parchment papers and take the top one off, (spreading it with a spatula sort of works too, just make it even) and sprinkle a little salt..
- Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes to an hour.