AMIEs Paccheri with Tuna and Lemon.
You can cook AMIEs Paccheri with Tuna and Lemon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Paccheri with Tuna and Lemon
- It’s 300 grams of paccheri rigati (pasta).
- Prepare 200 grams of good-quality tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked.
- It’s 70 grams of pitted olives.
- Prepare 1 of juice and rind of 1fresh lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
AMIEs Paccheri with Tuna and Lemon step by step
- Bring a large pot of water. Add the lemon rind to the water. Remove the rind after 5 minutes. Bring the water to the boil and add a tablespoon of salt. Cook the pasta until al dente..
- Place the parsley, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Add 80 grams of olive oil and season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine..
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan over low-medium heat and stir the pasta for a minute. Remove from the heat..
- Add tuna and olives, whisk the parsley- lemon juice-olive oil mixture, and toss well to combine..
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!.